|You beautiful not making my jeans tight faux dessert you.|
|Why wait for it to harden?|
- 4-6 scoops of vanilla protein powder
- 1 TBS and 1 tsp of peanut butter
- 1 TBS coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup of some sort of milk
- 2 tsp honey or maple syrup
- 1.5 cups of oats (must be raw) or cooked quinoa (if you really want to be paleo)
- 2 TBS cocoa powder
Mix protein powder, cocoa powder, oats (or prepared quinoa) in a bowl, in a microwave safe mug nuke the coconut oil, peanut butter, and 1/3 cup of milk for 30-40 seconds until melted and happy. Pour the liquid into the dry mix and stir, it should be impossible after about 20 seconds, if it's still looser than Lindsay Lohan, add a little bit more of the protein powder until you reach a stiff consistency.
Put into a container (with a lid) with a layer of wax paper (sprayed with non-sick spray), put the lid on and drop it. Yes, I said drop it 3-4 times so the mix spread out and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until whenever you want to cut it. I added optional coconut chips from Trader Joe's but you can add unsweetened coconut.
Makes 18 servings (1 square): 82 calories, 7 g protein, 5 grams of Carbs.