01 09 10 Tweet Dietitians Eat Chocolate Too: JM Quote, Cake Recipe, and Pittsburgh Dad

Monday, December 24, 2012

JM Quote, Cake Recipe, and Pittsburgh Dad

Jillian Michaels
From Pinterest and the blog Modern Hepburn











Well, I've managed to not work out.  Not eat that many cookies and book a photographer, buy a wedding dress.  Why bother with grammar on Christmas Eve.

I never understood how people go to 12 different dress shops.  Dress shopping is awful no matter how nice the dress consultant.  You'll never feel so much like a sausage coming out of a casing as I have.  Then, the dress they ordered was a size 14.

Needless to say I looked at my Jillian Michaels' and P90x DVDs at my parents house and decided to watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

Here's my new secret to eating fewer cookies during this week: ask yourself if a piece of fruit sounds good.  If you want the cookie more than a banana or pear, you're just going to eat because it's pretty much there.  This also works if you actually have fruit in the house.  I just ate a pear when I really wanted something chocolate covered at 9:15 AM.


gotta try! Frozen berries, dry cake mix, and 1 can of sprite. 350 for  35 min, yummy cobbler and it's a weight watchers recipe
Frozen berries, dry cake mix, and 1 can of sprite. 350 for 35 min


Despite all this I managed to find the embodiment of my dad on a YouTube video.  He's not a yinzer but he's definitely said "I'll just drop you off guys off Gene." And I still hear about Black Ice today as if it's a contagious disease.