01 09 10 Tweet Dietitians Eat Chocolate Too: Holiday Overeating, A New Blog, And Post

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Holiday Overeating, A New Blog, And Post

I am awesome.  After starting my Christmas off with 1 hr of Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred, I unwrapped and watched others unwrap gifts and spent the morning on the couch with the dog.  It started to rain (thanks global warming) and I had no problems spending most of the day watching A Christmas Story.  Haven't really been able to eat mashed potatoes since.

I searched for a few fresh topics (after updating the blog background, it reminded me of a table, let me know if you want it changed back) and a few fresh blogs and was happy to stumble upon a new blog, Trifecta Food, Fitness, and Fun.

I'm planning on trying her chia seed peanut butter balls at some point as I've been in PJs since 7 AM this morning.  Tis' good to be off work.

Here's a nice slideshow about what your body probably felt like after eating all that garbage yesterday.

Don't forget to tighten up your diet!

Oh, yea, old school Home Alone Battle Plan map.