|Bordeaux Wine, 'Tis the Season|
Needless to say, I never put any real thought into cookies outside of how many I could consecutively fit into my mouth. Impressive goals which somehow lead to a career in health and nutrition.
There are no guidelines for healthy cookies this time of year (or really any other time). I try to make stuff that is under 150 Calories per piece (you can also just make everything really small and annoy people by putting the Calories on them as I do).
Here is a recap from the web that looked pretty awesome to me:
- From Delish: Healthy Gluten Free Cookies
- Vegan: The Better Mom
- More Vegan: Blessed Vegan Life
- Fit Foodie Finds: Pistachio Cherry Biscotti
- Taste of Home Lightened Up Cookie Dough
- (Red Hots) Popcorn Balls from A Beautiful Mess
- White Chocolate Cherry Bark from Cooking Light
Now, off to the treadmill so I might be able to eat one of these!