01 09 10 Tweet Dietitians Eat Chocolate Too: Man Up. Ditch Excess Calories.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Man Up. Ditch Excess Calories.




“I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself, ‘If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?’ And whenever the answer has been ‘No’ for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.”
-- Steve Jobs
 


Men don't diet.


Must be nice.  A man will eat healthy and avoid stuff, but dieting is for women.  Dieting makes women mean.  Guys losing weight seem to skip eating an entire pizza a few times a week and seem to drop weight over night.


Lucky sons of....  


What guys will do is ditch the excess calories.  Being healthy isn't about being hungry or depriving yourself.  


Here are some brand spanking new ways to slash calories:

  • Skip the bottom bun on your burger.
  • Use fat-free or 1-2% milk in your coffee instead of fake creamer, or drink it black.
  • Save 100 Calories by avoiding the whip on your Starbucks latte.
  • Quit 'treating' yourself every day.  
  • Write down what you eat...find an app for your smart phone.