01 09 10 Tweet Dietitians Eat Chocolate Too: The Holiday Detox.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Holiday Detox.

It's winter.  Today is apparently one of the most depressing days of the year (initially I thought it was just every Monday) and if you're like me, you probably feel uh, fat.

If you don't feel fat after the last 5 weeks of holiday mayhem, you are a better (wo)man than I.

Anyway, it's time to get back on track.  I don't really make New Year's Resolutions for the following reasons:
1.  It's cold out and I'd rather sleep.
2.  I self-diagnose myself with Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) by this time of year.
3.  The holidays are financially draining.

Well, we must soldier onward during this new year.  Happy 2012!





Our new addition from the Fayette Friends of Animals, Bella, as my beloved Lois Lane went on to Doggie Heaven.