I tried to make up for it all by running Saturday morning during the crappy low pressure system that hung over the western part of the state like a frat boy after a bender. Then I did more power yoga since I felt compelled to buy a yoga block.
|Lois Lane in down dog|
On your right is the calorie bomb, white cake with blackberry filling and lemon buttercream. I ate a piece for breakfast and had a cup of coffee. I am fully aware that there was no protein, fiber, or anything modestly healthy in it.
How to plan a recovery diet:
1. Take total number of Calories you usually need and subtract 200-300 from that.
2. Focus on lean protein, tons of water, and vegetables.
3. Do it on a Monday because you might eat cake for Sunday breakfast.
4. Work out a bit longer; depending on the damage you might want to eat like this for 2-3 days.
5. Don't make it a habit but overeating happens to the best of us.