01 09 10 Tweet Dietitians Eat Chocolate Too: "The only time to eat diet food is while you're waiting for the steak to cook." -- Julia Child

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"The only time to eat diet food is while you're waiting for the steak to cook." -- Julia Child

After surviving the GRE on Saturday morning and tackling Morgantown, WV on a game day, I thought I deserved a few days to relax before heading back into my manic life.  

I've been obsessed with Tara Stiles yoga.  I'm also starting to get into Women's Health Magazine's new yoga contributor, Kathryn Budig.

I typically hate yoga but ever since starting a daily practice I feel like a million bucks.  People even make me mad at times but it's not as bad because I figure I'll just do yoga later.  

I've been planning a Saturday afternoon for my parents.  Mick has a birthday on Friday and the dynamic duo celebrate their 30th anniversary on Monday.

Rachel is still refusing to get on Facebook so please don't even ask.  
"The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for 30 years she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found."-- Calvin Trillin
I've also discovered WH's new blog from Renee Loux about eco-living.


Happy Organic Month!



 Don't worry, you'll escape to Friday!