01 09 10 Tweet Dietitians Eat Chocolate Too: Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity. ~Voltaire

Monday, August 22, 2011

Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity. ~Voltaire

This is the dessert post.  I can't say it more fabulously than that.  Between work, P90x/Jillian Michaels self-induced hell, and the GRE, I find myself easily distracted about what I really shouldn't have.  I am pretty sure that I'm the Chelsea Handler of nutrition, but her vodka is my chocolate.



 Zucchini Brownies:
1.5 Cups of instant chocolate cake mix
1 small zucchini grated
1/2 Cup Egg sub
1 TBS vanilla


Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.  Spray an 8x10" pan with high heat non-stick spray (I use Pam Grilling).  Combine all the ingredients and pour into pan.
a 3" brownie is 100 Calories!



Glorious Protein Packed Pudding
1 scoop protein powder
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 cup milk
1.5 cups non-fat Greek Yogurt
1 TBS peanut butter
1 package sugar free chocolate pudding mix.
Mix first 5 ingredients and then stir in the pudding mix.
1/2 cup = 125 Calories, 15 g protein, 2 g fiber