01 09 10 Tweet Dietitians Eat Chocolate Too: I Like My Earthquakes Shaken, Not Stirred.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I Like My Earthquakes Shaken, Not Stirred.

“I was married once -- in San Francisco. I haven't seen her for many years. The great earthquake and fire in 1906 destroyed the marriage certificate. There's no legal proof. Which proves that earthquakes aren't all bad.”--W.C. Fields
I was probably the only person on the East Coast of the United States that thought the tremors that ran through Western Maryland was 'kinda cool'.  The first 5 seconds you have no idea what that was but when the room still shakes for 30 you figure it's time to crouch under your desk (protect your head!) or at least I thought it was a good idea.  


So for those of us on diets (or all of us):  
I would like to dedicate this blog post to Dairy Queen's Oreo Cheesequake Blizzard (bad pun)
It weighs in at 590 Calories for a small.  So enjoy the treadmill with me!