01 09 10 Tweet Dietitians Eat Chocolate Too: "Any person capable of angering you becomes your master; he can anger you only when you permit yourself to be disturbed by him." Epictetus

Thursday, January 6, 2011

"Any person capable of angering you becomes your master; he can anger you only when you permit yourself to be disturbed by him." Epictetus

Happy Thursday.  I'm putting off doing the last set of Ab Ripper X on my P90x DVD series.  I started around 7:30p with the legs and back DVD and am finishing it off (or is it finishing me off) with the Ab Ripper.  I have one exercise to do and well, I need a break.  This week went fast and very well.  I thought work would be a disaster since I had been off for 10 glorious days, but getting into my usual routine was easy.

Here is a list of 7 foods to add to your workout.

I wanted to throw in my quickie brownie recipe for those on the path to temptation.

Ingredients:
1 package brownie mix
1 TBS flax mixed in 2 TBS water (this acts as an egg)
1/2 cup plain yogurt (I used Greek Yogurt)
1/4 c to 1/2 c water (depends on how thick the batter is)
3 TBS dark chocolate cocoa powder

Pre-heat oven for 325 degrees.  Mix all ingredients and transfer to a 9x13 inch baking pan sprayed with non-stick spray and bake for 15 -20 minutes.  Let sit in pan for an additional 10 minutes before removing.

Serves 15 @ 100 Calories a pop!