01 09 10 Tweet Dietitians Eat Chocolate Too: Yet another nutrient I am probably deficient in...

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Yet another nutrient I am probably deficient in...



I don't really know why I keep finding these crazy articles in The New York Times.

Vitamin D is the new Omega-3.

(Left: Sidney, a 16 lb. Yorkie-Poo with his beloved Kong)



Anyway, here are the vitamins I take everyday


  • a general women's multivitamin

  • 5-HTP because its supposed to up my serotonin levels and make me more fabulous/thinner/sleep better (I think I actually sleep better, but I'm hoping it's not the placebo effect)

  • 400 mg vitamin d (one pill)

  • 1 gram omega 3 at night
I'm going to just throw this out there and say I'm either going to live to be 90....or shoot my liver/kidneys.

I'll let you know how that goes!