01 09 10 Tweet Dietitians Eat Chocolate Too: It's December and has anyone kept their New Year's Resolution?

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's December and has anyone kept their New Year's Resolution?


Can I be the 5,000th person to ask where 2009 has gone?


Better yet, where has this decade gone?


I felt like I just graduated from college and then U of Md's internship...just to celebrate my quarter life crisis (my generation's pre-midlife crisis, because after watching The Hills, I am supposed to make a million dollars a year in the fashion industry but never seem to look like I'm working..oh reality tv).


Anyway, I am still up on my health care reform soap box. I wanted to share this article from the NY Times I stumbled upon a few days ago.


Now, back to some fine investigative reporting....from The Colbert Report.
If you're wondering about the photo, I made bruschetta in July and enjoyed it so much it deserved a place on the Internet.