01 09 10 Tweet Dietitians Eat Chocolate Too: Why does the cast of Twilight look like they just left the Cheech and Chong set?

Monday, November 30, 2009

Why does the cast of Twilight look like they just left the Cheech and Chong set?

Put down the fork and step away from the pie.

Ok, I just thought I'd make a cheeky title. But after enjoying my time under a rock watching television this past weekend, I was trying to figure out the whole Twilight fascination.

I'm more of a conspiracy "throw me a Dan Brown novel" kind of dietitian.

Well, I hope you all have had a good holiday weekend. I took off Friday/today to celebrate my birthday and .watch hockey (Go Pens!)...which is why I'd rather not workout today mostly because the motivation is waining.

After I found out my favorite inappropirate Cleveland Radio Show (the Maxwell Show) was cancelled (I seriously was about to cry this morning), I had to surf my iTunes to find a podcast I can live with...

I stumbled upon playing around with the iTunes program and figured out the iTunes U program which is great for getting nutrition podcasts available to listen too.

It'll help inspire you to boot up your am workout to get rid of the jiggle and put a little jingle in your step.

Wow. Cheesiest pun. Ever.