Oven Barbecued Chicken Adapted from Taste Of Home.
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3 to 4 pounds), cut up
- 3/4 cup Barbeque Sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray's)
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, heat a pan with non-stick spray over medium heat. Brown chicken on both sides. Remove to paper towels to drain.
- Place foil on a baking sheet (with rims) and spray with non-stick spray.
- Place chicken in 13x9-in. baking dish. Pour BBQ sauce over chicken. Bake, uncovered, 45-60 minutes or until chicken juices run clear, basting occasionally. Yield: 8 servings.
3 ounces cooked chicken equals 180 vs 302 from the recipe linked above calories, 12 g (was 18) fat, 45 mg cholesterol, 380 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 21 g protein.