01 09 10 Tweet Dietitians Eat Chocolate Too: Pretty Awesome Productivity Post and Why Weight Loss Is ******* Hard

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pretty Awesome Productivity Post and Why Weight Loss Is ******* Hard

My current goals were to be a bit more awesome this year and by that, actually accomplish the things I'd like to get done.  With that being said, I would like to introduce two websites/podcasts that are making that happen:  The Get It Done Guy and The Art of Less Doing which I've mentioned before.  Somehow, I have found time to get all my work done on a daily basis, complete my resume and letter of intent for review for grad school and figure out how to pay for at least two classes before getting married.  Now, if I can actually enroll and get those two classes done before my nuptials, that would be interesting.  

If only I could get the scale to go down the measly 8 lbs I've been working towards.  Yes, I am on My Fitness Pal, and it has made me a lot more successful than writing everything I eat on a Post-It Note.  I am making more of an effort to enjoy what I eat or at least stop when I'm full.  Note, this does not happen at happy hour.  Just do yourself the favor and allot 1200 Calories to happy hour. Yes, you start out with "I'm just going to order a vodka/club soda with a squeeze of lemon but don't kid yourself, you'll be into the cheese fries like Lindsay Lohan on a line of Coke...Coca-Cola that is.  


Pinned Image.