01 09 10 Tweet Dietitians Eat Chocolate Too: Nutrition Nugget Courtesy Of The Columbus Dispatch

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Nutrition Nugget Courtesy Of The Columbus Dispatch

I never read the local paper.  Not quite sure why, but nothing really was as good as The Washington Post or The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette from living in D.C. to growing up in the Steel City's shadow.  So, continuing in my tradition, I've dodged The Cumberland Times-News and The Columbus Dispatch.  Or so I thought until now.  I was fortunate to find an article out of the health section on "Your Relationship with Food".  It's short...to the point and well, poignant.

This quote struck me, "Losing weight and being healthy doesn't start with a syringe or a pill or some boxed concoction claiming to be “food”. It starts with understanding your relationship with food and changing the way you feel about it."

Amen.