01 09 10 Tweet Dietitians Eat Chocolate Too: Post-Long Weekend Musings.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Post-Long Weekend Musings.

It was a scorcher this past weekend on the East Coast.  Then again, anything above 80 degrees agitates me.  I've been diligently not eating like crap for 2 days successfully.  What not eating like crap entails the following: not raiding the chocolate Easter bunny novelties that are in my desk drawer at work (I like to rip their heads off and finish the body later), not raiding my coworkers candy stashes for the aforementioned chocolate, and not trying to eat my weight in pita chips.

I finally booked my quick beach weekend and am trying to get myself on the road to run a nice 8 miles.  It's also hopefully under 80 degrees at this time.  Again, I turn to Runner's World.  
Check out Andrea'a Yinzperation post here

Check out Women's Health  for some swimsuit friendly burgers and get back on track.