01 09 10 Tweet Dietitians Eat Chocolate Too: Registered Dietitian Day and Frozen Yogurt.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Registered Dietitian Day and Frozen Yogurt.

Happy Registered Dietitian Day!  I know you're excited that the people who give you mostly free information (you may or may not follow) have their own day.  I thought about setting up a gift registry so you all could get me cool things from Target, Starbucks, and gas gift cards.

Steve and I gave up a lot of Lent this year.  I gave up all junk food and he, ice cream.  So we figured frozen yogurt won't kill us and I needed to investigate.

Spoon Me is a chain popping up around the country with a pretty good (well awesome) concept.  Froyo that tastes like ice cream that's 90 Calories per half cup.  The only problem is the big cup they give you (it's self-serve).  I filled the bottom with a cup of raspberries and topped it with coconut and cake batter ice cream. I decided I needed a cup so my order had about 250 Calories, but had 8 g of fiber (thanks to the raspberries).

What's your favorite guilt-free indulgence?