01 09 10 Tweet Dietitians Eat Chocolate Too: {Occupy Chili}

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

{Occupy Chili}

I pulled my hamstring last night during a yoga podcast from Yoga Journal.  They're podcasts are great, now I must heal this bugger that hurts like a puttana.  Most of my patients stared at me like a limping injured deer with the thoughts of "Oh, you're one of us now".  

I'm also quite irritated that I managed to get wind burn on my eyelids during my Monday night Halloween run.  It was a glorious 4.5 miles...the flaky eye lids that make me look like Charlie Sheen after a weekend bender, no good.

Yet I digress, this time of year calls for making lovely things out of healthy things.  I want soup.  I want a warm bowl to sup while watching Beavis and Butt-Head.  




Here's the chili I made that has made some wonderful lunch experiences despite dining al desko.
The work of the Dietitian is never done.



 Don't forget about the kale chips.  



I was driving up Rt. 40 in PA on my way back from the airport and thought I'd snap a few photos of the remaining foliage.  Not the best but if you're in mountain withdraw this might help.