01 09 10 Tweet Dietitians Eat Chocolate Too: "I miss everything about Chicago, except January and February." Gary Cole

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

"I miss everything about Chicago, except January and February." Gary Cole

I needed this past weekend off, so I made it an extended four days and figured I'd leave the Free State for the Windy City.  Lucky for me I dodged the blizzard that hit the East Coast.

The L in Chicago is pretty easy to figure out particularly if you fly into Midway, it's a quick 30 minutes and then you're only a short walk to well...everything.


I previously went to Chicago in May for a quick few days and saw the usual: Millennium Park, Navy Pier, Michigan Avenue, etc.

This time I figured I should do something educational so I went to The Field Museum across from Soldier Field and not too far from Buckingham Fountain.

They had a pretty cool chocolate exhibit...that allowed no cameras.  So I took pics in the gift shop.









 Here's a link to some of the health benefits of chocolate which I figured might make you feel better after Halloween.