01 09 10 Tweet Dietitians Eat Chocolate Too: Strength is the ability to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands – and then eat just one of those pieces. ~Judith Viorst

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Strength is the ability to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands – and then eat just one of those pieces. ~Judith Viorst

I'm going to continue my autumnal obsession.  Currently, I'm suffering from pumpkin spice latte withdrawal, but hope to find one within my reach at homecoming next weekend.  Go Flashes!

 My family kinda has an idea of what I do for a living besides blog so periodically I receive a 'thinking of you card' with a comic clip.  Here are my favorites from September 2011.





{These little beauties are not cheap but they get the energy going.}
{This fabulous dinner was created with  a whole wheat tortilla, fajita vegetables and cashew mixed green salad.}  

Tottenham win over Arsenal.  Glorious!

I am truly that lame that I need to take a pic of my TV.

Making Creamy Pumpkin Soup from Women's Health.


{organic pizza from Target's Archer Farms--excellent}