01 09 10 Tweet Dietitians Eat Chocolate Too: Follow Your Passions Even if it's not Your Job.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Follow Your Passions Even if it's not Your Job.

Tara Stiles:


'via Blog this'


Inspiration.  In this economy, it's not OK to whine about your job.  Because. You. Have. One.


"If your job isn't in the same field as your passion, keep following your passions when you have time (outside of work) and see where it leads you. Maybe it's not meant for your passion to provide your income, but that doesn't mean you have to squash it. It is possible for your work and life to form a healthy balance that compliments you."--Tara Stiles


I love stress.  I love having a GRE to take in 8 days, multiple projects, workouts, and clients.  I thrive on being burnt out.  It makes me feel purposeful.  Happy?  No.  So I add more and more 'sides to my entree' until I realize I'm more content with the tapas of life.