01 09 10 Tweet Dietitians Eat Chocolate Too: Sweetest Day Romantic Recipes

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sweetest Day Romantic Recipes

I had no idea what Sweetest Day was until as a Freshmen in Ohio I glanced from a bus window to see "Sweetest Day Roses Special, $15".  Then after a coffee fix I spent the rest of that holiday in the Kent State Library studying chemistry on the 7th floor because it had my favorite view of campus.  I even had a particular table that was "mine".  Similar to the elliptical and spin bike that was "mine" at the rec center.

I'm also watching "my" Maryland Terrapins lose on TV here.  So glad Midnight Madness is upon us and the Steelers play tomorrow.

Anyway, before I become ambitious to go run on this absolutely beautiful day in Western Maryland, I want to leave you with some romantic recipes courtesy of Cooking Light.

P.S. It's also my two year anniversary of being a Registered Dietitian.

Cheers!