01 09 10 Tweet Dietitians Eat Chocolate Too: P90x and hot chocolate

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

P90x and hot chocolate

#article2

I threw in the P90x snacks that look pretty good. I've been chilling on my new antibiotics and not too thrilled with a diagnosis of sinusitis...I'm currently sipping a cup of hot chocolate that I made pretty low calorie.

2/3 cup 1% milk (no substitutions please, skim is for wimps ha)
1 TBS Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate
2 packets splenda with fiber
1 pinch of salt

In a sauce pan heat the milk over low heat until bubbling or nuke in a microwave checking every 15-20 seconds in a microwave safe dish. Add remaining ingredients and enjoy!

Nutritional Information
78 calories
2 grams fat
6 grams protein
4 grams fiber
11 servings of carbohydrate~1 diabetic exchange

Top with a tablespoon of fat free or sugar free whipped topping (Reddi Whip or Cool Wip) for an additional 15-25 calories