01 09 10 Tweet Dietitians Eat Chocolate Too: I need to do informatics homework but I'd rather blog for a hot second instead.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I need to do informatics homework but I'd rather blog for a hot second instead.

Is anyone else pumped it's Wednesday? I know I am! Another day of superb sinusitis antibiotics tonight, I really wanted to go jogging but I am going to attempt p90x, exercise really gets the goo out of my sinuses...wow that was graphic. It's been a good system to cross-train with while training for this 10k race I'm hoping to enter in Columbus, Ohio 10k race. I'm between Columbus and running something in the DC area...they're flat cities so it won't be as bad as running something in Pittsburgh.

Anyway, here's an article for those stuck in the snowy East Coast dreaming of Spring Breaks past.

Cayenne pepper/green tea, increasing satiety? Bring on all your low calorie Mexican recipes, Spanish favorites, or heck Franks Red Hot on pizza works for those of us with sinus fun that can't taste anything!

Cheers!