01 09 10 Tweet Dietitians Eat Chocolate Too: Dream On...

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dream On...

(I wanted to add a shot of my $20 Big Lots Christmas tree)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my dreams are coming true!



No, insurance companies haven't fallen in love with dietitians....



I haven't hit my supposed ideal body weight (they magically low number that no one is...NO ONE!) of 125 lbs.







The American Dietetic Association has a new website.



A website that is fun....more user friendly and really should be advertised more in the media...then again, the ADA needs to really push the difference between a dietitian, nutritionist, and why your personal trainer is not a dietitian and should not be prescribing "diet plans".



Heck, it drives me nuts when the nurses talk about adding sugar to orange juice for diabetics. I will save you from a rebounding hyperglycemia rant that probably sounds like Spanish to the average non-medical person.



Anyway, stay strong. The holiday season is lurking....