01 09 10 Tweet Dietitians Eat Chocolate Too: Peanut Butter Cup Pudding and Stand Up Paddle Boarding (Pick Your Board Video)

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Peanut Butter Cup Pudding and Stand Up Paddle Boarding (Pick Your Board Video)




For the record, this is where my spirituality lies.  After the disappointment of the Penguins in the Eastern Conference Finals, the Steelers I knew would be a bit well, their usual, the unexpected Pirates and my current baseball Savior in Andrew McCutchen...I would like to see my boys of summer hang on to fall.

On a more important note, this is the first part of a two part dessert series.




If you aren’t following Healthfully Ever After you’re missing out on life. This blog encompasses everything I enjoyed about D.C. life (I doubt she cries about traffic, metro lines, or the cost of everything).  It has the fashion and lifestyle fun of Cupcakes and Cashmere with the sense of a classy dietitian.  I’m enamored and jealous.  I need more IT skills…or just a standup paddle board.

Peanut Butter Cup Pudding 
·         1 avocado
·         1 banana
·         1 container of fat free Greek yogurt
·         2 Tablespoons peanut butter or almond butter
·         2 Tablespoons unsweetened coco powder
·         2 TBS vanilla whey protein powder
·         1 TBS agave/sugar/maple syrup, etc to sweeten
Serves 4
Combine all ingredients in a blender or get a potato masher out and take your frustrations out on it.  You can also fold in 1-2 cups of whipped topping and plop into a graham cracker crust or pie shell for a fancier dessert.