01 09 10 Tweet Dietitians Eat Chocolate Too: When You Need Energy...

Thursday, October 4, 2012

When You Need Energy...

As a die hard of Jillian Michaels' podcast, she mentioned EBOOST which touts itself as 'energy and immunity'.  I was glad it doesn't have 'fake' sugar and was pleased to find it at my gym when I was struggling to find the desire to go to workout (I really wanted to foam roll and go home) and this was a good pick me up.  So good that at 9:30 at night I've managed to do two loads of laundry, clean the place up, and make pulled BBQ chicken (pork freaks me out at times).

Just a break down from what is in it:
Green tea (yea we know the benefits of that), glucuronolactone (used in energy supplements anyway), 5-HTP (can increase serotonin, I actually take this as a supplement, makes me sleep better, eat less, and takes the edge off life at times--wait you love sitting in traffic...), Resveratrol (stuff found in grapes, red wine, good for a slew of things from asthma to antioxidants)...there were a few other you can check out here.