01 09 10 Tweet Dietitians Eat Chocolate Too: New Luna Bar Release

Monday, February 6, 2012

New Luna Bar Release

I have to say after a welcome Super Bowl last night (when did everyone become a Simon Cowell critic about every half time show since the 'wardrobe malfunction'?) I found myself looking up more prepackaged foods as I am moving to Columbus, Ohio in the next few weeks.  I currently have my plates, spare bedroom packed up but, moving es horrible.

I've always enjoyed the Lemon Luna Bars but this looks just as enticing, Peanut Honey Pretzel.
Peanut Honey Pretzel


The nutritional macro-nutrient breakdown is thus: 190 Calories, 9 g protein, 3 g fiber.  My only gripe I have with Luna bars is that they could have a bit more fiber.  While Luna bars do not tout themselves as meal replacement bars, if you combine them with a serving of fruit or vegetables, you can really have a fairly well rounded out meal for ~300 Calories.

Nosh on!