01 09 10 Tweet Dietitians Eat Chocolate Too: Breakfast!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Breakfast!

As I'm in the relocation process (can't believe I'm finally moving back to Ohio it's not Pittsburgh but I'm finally in the same place as Steve).  I've photographed a few breakfast items with recipes (since my plates are now boxed up).

 ..Frothy Fast Morning Latte..
Add 1-2 TBS of cinnamon to your coffee grounds before brewing.  Fill mugs 3/4 full leaving room for 1% milk that you've frothed.  






 Friday French Toast))
it's good for any day
beat 1 egg with 2 TBS milk add a tsp of agave nectar and a tsp of cinnamon.
Dip any brand of whole grain toast (I used Ezekiel) and cook for 2-3 minutes per side in a pan sprayed with non-stick spray


 I love Van's Waffles.  They should sponsor me and pay me in waffles.  Seriously.  Their Lite waffles are the best.  I top these with Fage Greek yogurt with cherry filling on the bottom and a 1/2 banana.