01 09 10 Tweet Dietitians Eat Chocolate Too: The Holiday Gift Guide

Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Holiday Gift Guide

I've been a slacker with posts and photos lately.  I plan on getting it together more once I'm settled over the weekend and not watching a Beavis And Butt Head DVR marathon.

That 70's Show has been on MTV with Christmas episodes all week and that hasn't helped.

Anyway, I'm done with shopping except for picking up something for Mick who decided he's the
He doesn't know he's on the blog or the internet. 
Lance Armstrong of the Baby Boomers.  From the looks of this photo he needs a full glass of Anchor Steam.

Anyway, I decided to shop locally and hit up the cute little bookstore on main street in town.

I walked out $100 lighter.







I bought Rachel Yotam Ottolenghi's Plenty.












Steve's mom got a copy of Ellie Kreiger's So Easy and picked up a few other cookbooks for other friends and family. I wanted something heavy with nice photography so if it sits on a table it's nice to flip through and eat from.