'via Blog this'
Here are my pet peeves *sing to the tune of the Twelve Days of Christmas*:
1. Everyone going gluten-free when they don't have Celiac disease.
2. Diet pills.
3. Nutritionists, Certified Nutritionists, and people who are NOT RDs giving out 'nutrition advice' or 'menu planning'.
4. People that juice.
5. All soy products.
6. Super-coupon-ers that have 30 years worth of chips, candy bars, and food porn.
7. Calorie apps that falsify how much you really burn (they over estimate by as much as 25%)
8. Diets that involve protein shakes after every workout.
9. Food labels.
11. The number of Calories in every meal at the Cheesecake Factory. (So good but so bad.)
12. People who trust their Weight Watchers Consultant more than you.