01 09 10 Tweet Dietitians Eat Chocolate Too: Dietitians Eat Like Crap Too

Monday, May 23, 2011

Dietitians Eat Like Crap Too

I was in the middle of what John Mayer so eloquently calls, "a quarter life crisis".  


So I threw a carry on bag in the Chevy and caught a flight to Chicago from Pittsburgh.


Just for this...

 Cue the opening credits for Married With Children...
 
and the bean.

So I also felt compelled to eat a personal pan deep dish pizza at Navy Pier.


Yes, it has vegetables on it because those somehow make it slightly better.  


I crashed with some great college friends and spent most of Saturday walking from Wrigleyville along Lake Michigan who was kind enough to not snow or rain (or spur tornadoes).  I tromped past Buckingham Fountain, the Trump Building (the architecture is sick here), and dreamed of warming up my credit card on Michigan Avenue.


Alas, all long weekends must come to an end.  



So I am relaxing while expanding my mind...with The Wild And Wonderful Whites Of West Virginia, a glass of Cupcake Vineyards Moscato (132 Calories per serving), and my kitchen sink dinner that consists of:



  • Salad Sensations Onion Rings
  • 4 oz Chicken
  • 1/2 cup of red peppers, yellow squash, cherry tomatoes, and basil

Let the Netflix Binge commence.


What's your favorite Netflix movie this week?